I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping bag has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Considered a leading pioneer in skin rejuvenation, Emma Hardie is the most accomplished Holistic facialist in the UK today. Emma’s unique facial techniques are complemented with an award-winning skincare system; a simple but effective capsule collection that has now grown into a must-have range of multi-functioning daily essentials, designed to suit all skin types and to work with the skin’s natural functions to hydrate, firm and brighten.
- In 1996 high regarded and sought-after international skincare expert, Emma Hardie, introduced her unique non-invasive natural lift and sculpting facial to rave reviews and glowing endorsements from a host of leading beauty editors, beauty bloggers, influencers and celebrity clients. So much has been written in praise of her work because she delivered a firmer plumper skin without harsh ingredients or invasive techniques. Emma’s goal was always to end the search for a miracle in a bottle by focusing on natural alternatives which make the skin itself more resilient to the passage of time.
- In 2009, Emma Hardie launched her simple but effective capsule product range Amazing Face, containing the multiple award-winning Moringa Cleansing Balm. Built on personal dedication, passion and her own experiences in self-healing, Emma wanted to empower her clients to treat their own skin at home by educating them to use her unique techniques as well as providing multi functioning products designed to work with the skin’s natural functions to plump, firm and brighten.
Look Younger, Naturally.
Powerful ingredients harvested from the natural world... click here to view our range of ingredients.
- Synthetic Colours
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Mineral Oil
Emma Hardie Products are:
- Made in Britain
- Full of Natural Power-Packed Botanical Ingredients
- Not Tested on Animals
- Developed using high-grade, skin-friendly and powerful ingredients harvested from the natural world.
- Our Products are all vegan (with exception of our Moringa Cleansing Balm which contains a small amount of beeswax)
- Our range is 100% Vegetarian and Cruelty-Free
- All Emma Hardie products are safe for use during pregnancy.
Emma Hardie Skincare Philosophy
The Emma Hardie Skincare brand prides itself on creating natural, cruelty-free, innovative products with integrity, to promote an effortlessly simple skincare routine. The range incorporates targeted botanical ingredients and natural actives with a holistic approach to help skin... Look Younger, Naturally. Founded in September 2009, Emma Hardie Skincare has become an international, independent skincare brand with over 40 prestigious beauty awards to its name. Today Emma Hardie Skincare can be found throughout the UK, Europe, USA, and Asia pacific. At the heart of Emma Hardie Skincare is the award-winning, much-loved and coveted, bestselling hero formula, Moringa Cleansing Balm, a product now synonymous with the range.
Our assurance is to continually create and provide innovative, natural products and facial treatments for everyone by offering a capsule range of high-quality skincare products with integrity and efficacy; avoiding skin sensitising ingredients and by sourcing and using natural botanicals that provide real results.
Our skincare range is made in Britain and is full of power-packed botanical ingredients. All of our new product launches, and ingredients are carefully selected and sourced responsibly for their high performance, safety and quality. We are fully committed to continually monitoring our impact on the environment, reducing waste and providing the best packaging possible. All of our packaging is FSC approved and is *100% recyclable and we are looking and researching in to the options of launching a refillable service for key products within the range. We ensure that our formulations are packaged in what is best for our products while striving to minimise the impact upon the environment and within our communities. We do not test on animals and we develop our products using only high-grade, skin-friendly and powerful ingredients. The range is formulated without parabens, SLS, Dimethicone, synthetic colours or fragrances, petrolatum or mineral oil. All our products are safe for use during pregnancy Our products are all vegan except for our Moringa cleansing Balm which contains a small amount of beeswax which are treated respectfully. Our range is 100% vegetarian and cruelty free. We are committed to continually monitoring our impact on the environment, reducing waste as well as providing the best packaging possible.
*All of our packaging is 100% recyclable apart from the Protect & Prime SPF30 which is 80% recyclable due to its internal pump system which cannot be removed – we are currently in the process of replacing this component