I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping bag has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
We are looking for experienced sales advisors to join our expanding team! As one of our dynamic sales advisors you will be able to provide in-depth and knowledgeable, personalised skin care consultations to our customers in retail outlets, speciality beauty stores and during both in-store and off counter events, as well as providing in-store brand training to Beauty Consultants and Management in various retail locations.
With passion and personal drive, you will be able to create a bespoke experience in store, for our customers and store staff alike.
To be successful you will have a keen interest and knowledge of the beauty industry and skincare. A proven track record in driving sales through outstanding one-to-one customer service. Possess exceptional people and communication skills to build strong relationships with the store management teams and customers.
- Previous experience within a retail environment (preferably within the beauty industry).
- Able to demonstrate the ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalised end-to-end customer service, expanding the customer base.
- Ability to work retail hours including days, evenings and weekends as well as occasional ad-hoc events in a fast-paced environment.
- Pro-active in achieving sales targets.
- Willing to travel locally.
- Must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the UK if invited to attend for interview.
- Must have access to a PC and be confident in Microsoft Excel.
Areas we are recruiting (UK)
- London/Greater London - Full Time & Part Time
- South England (Guildford to South Coast) - Full Time
Please note that fields marked with * are mandatory.