I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping bag has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Brand Ambassador/Sales Advisor
We are looking for experienced Sales Advisors to join our expanding team! As one of our dynamic Sales Advisors, you will be required to provide detailed personalised skin care consultations for our customers in retail outlets, speciality beauty stores and during both in-store and off counter events. You will also be required to provide in-store brand training to Beauty Consultants and Managers in various retail locations.
With passion, personal drive and enthusiasm, you will possess the ability to create a bespoke experience in stores for all our valued customers and in-store retail teams.
To be successful you will:
- Have a keen interest and knowledge of the beauty industry and skincare.
- Have a proven track record in driving sales through outstanding one-to-one customer service.
- Possess exceptional people and communication skills to build strong relationships with the store management teams and customers.
- Have previous experience within a retail environment (preferably within the beauty industry).
- Have the ability to work retail hours including days, evenings and weekends as well as occasional ad-hoc events.
- Be pro-active in achieving sales and target driven.
- Be willing to travel around your allocated area to visit all the retail stores within it
- Preferably hold a Level 2 Beauty Therapy Qualification.
- Hold a UK driving license.
- Be able to provide proof of the right to live and work in the UK if invited to attend for interview.
- Have access to a PC and be confident in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Areas we are recruiting for (UK):
- Midlands (Nottinghamshire)
- Midlands (Birmingham)
- East Anglia
- London (East)
Job Types: Part-time (Thurs-Sat inclusive)
Immediate Start preferred.
Please note that fields marked with * are mandatory.